1 comment

I had a prepaid credit card from you and kept up paying so my limit went up. I then vanished for 8 years and had no use of the credit card.

I havnt had any use of any credit card in over 8 years. Why was I turned down. according to the letter I was deliquent on payments. Not so I had no payments.

Is there any way we can come up with an agreement on what I owe or owed you years ago, im trying to establish credit in my name. If my card was used after August 2001 then it wasnt me using it.

I at least deserve a free credit report. Can you at least send me that?

Review about: Capital One Credit Card.

Monetary Loss: $500.

Do You Have Something To Say ?

Write a review


Terms of Service
Post Comment

Send in an application to a credit card company, any company. If they turn you down you have the right to request a free credit report within 30 days of the application being turned down. The letter the company sends you stating you've been denied will provide you with information on how to obtain the free credit report as well as the reason for denial of credit.

You May Also Like