Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
1.6
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I had auto financing with capital one. I'm at the end of my contract and I looked at the financing charges; the word LOAN SHARKING on the down low.

I never thought capital one would be so cut throat. I never bother to check the financing charges, because I believe that the company was honest. I spoken with several different representatives & someone at corporate office by the name of Brain, but still no success. So anyone looking for auto financing please do your homework this company (capital one) is the worst.

You could go to Joe blow auto financing or buy here pay here and get the same results. Like I said honest I guess not!

Product or Service Mentioned: Capital One Auto Loan.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Capital One Cons: Customer service or the lack of care or assistance.

Comments

WHO DETERMINED THOSE FINANCE CHARGES?

Funny! You come here to whine and wail about finance charges when the time to do that is BEFORE you agree to the terms of the contract!

Yes sir, am I ever impressed! The APR is determined by YOUR credit reputation. Anytime YOU were late, it was YOU who generated more interest for them!

Here we go again, it's the same old deadbeat broken record. Blame the lender for the consequences YOU brought upon YOURSELF!