Plano, Texas
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

Dealing with Lisa Riley Mortgage Lending Specialist & Timothy Grix at Capital One Bank home loans in Plano Texas have been one of the worst experience that me and my wife ever dealt with, Lisa Riley did not call us to just let us know what was going on with our home loan, she didn't even call to say y'all didn't get the loan because it was not FHA approved, my wife found that out from the real estate agent, plus my wife called Timothy Grix several times to just touch bases but to no avail, her calls were answered by his voice mail. My wife found out that our mortgage loan was not approved because place we were trying to purchase was not FHA approved from the real estate agent and that's whom Timothy Grix related information all our information too, This is very unsettling because we as customers feel very sad that not one person in that office could not pick up the phone and relay a message to us no matter the outcome was we would have appreciated the common curtesy of a phone call. We are very sad that as long time customers of capital one bank that we are not valuable.

Product or Service Mentioned: Capital One Customer Care.

Capital One Cons: Unprofessionalism.

Comments