1.5

We opened a checking and savings account over a week ago, told the system was down while we were there and a temporary debit card could not be issued at that time and that we would have to come back in (okay, I guess I can do this)..as it turns out, NOTHING was put into the system so that we could get permanent debit cards, both of our cell phone #'s were incorrect, no cards or checks being mailed to us at all...told them I am coming in to close both accounts due to this sorry customer service! The "personal banker" who assisted us is never available...going back to Chase as we should have done in the first place!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of capital one account from Capital One. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Capital One to "tell ms. barrios at the bedford texas capital one branch to get her head out of her back side and provide better customer service to her new accounts and make sure all info is correct!".

The most disappointing in user's experience was account mishandled and wrong info. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Capital One for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Capital One?

Comments