Resolved
4.0

When I disputed a claim recently I was extremely disappointed in the handling of the matter.The claims department did not seem to understand what the issue was, even though I clearly laid it out over the phone initially and later in a faxed letter when the disputed amount was charged back to my account.

The representative wanted me to repeat the process with the company that had brought me to the claims department in the first place. I got no where, and was surprised since I felt there was no disputing my issue. I have been a long-standing card holder. In about 40 years I have disputed two previous claims, one with Amex, the other with Chase Visa.

They were both great and made the process very easy. I was protected.

That's the reason I use a credit card.Now I am seriously considering cancelling my card.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of capital one credit card from Capital One. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $68 and wants Capital One to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was disputed transaction representive. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Capital One for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Capital One?

Comments