I hope it is not a Capital One card.I will make it short and sweet.

They were the first one to raise their interest rates. They seem to be the only one card that I had where you had better pay your bill a week ahead of time if you do not want to get hit by a late fee. Financial trouble? They will not work with you or credit counceling services.

They are the first to send you to collections. They are the first to sue you if cannot pay through collections and the collections company that they use if absolutely the worst. I tried to get into my 401k using diffent passwords until it locked them out. There was nothing in there anyway.

They are also the first one that ( will ) sue you.So, what is in your wallet?

Review about: Capital One Credit Card.

Had an Experience with Capital One?

Comments

I see there BS Commercials have started up again. They really do want whats in your wallet and that is no BS. Legal loan Sharking.

Beware and stay far away....

I agree with Sob Stories. People charge the shi* out of the card, cant pay it back, then when Capt One starts collection efforts, everyone says..."OOO Capital One is SO bad". Imagine that...they actually expect you to comply with the agreement you signed...HOW ABSURD OF THEM.....DUH!

Well maybe if all you losers didn't max out your card and paid your balance in full every month in this unstable economy, where you don't know if you are going to have a job tomorrow there wouldn't be this problem now would there?

I got a small loan from Capitol One Banking in Tustin, Calif.I got disability insurance on the loan.

I became permanetly disabled from a work accident. I still payed the premiums on the insurance even though I was disabled. Capitol One Banking told me not to pay, "You Are Covered". I stopped paying on the disability insurance as they said.

They (TARA MUREN) their lawyer went to court, without my knowledge, and put a lein on my home. She sent me a letter two days later, letting me know about her lein on my home. The disability coverage I had was from Capitol One. I tried to warn others but the B.B.B.

won't let me file a complaint.

"Whats in Your Wallet"?They will take everything you own!!!!!

My husband and I were sued by Capitol One after they refused to lower our interest rate. Due to personal reasons ( layoffs, medical bills, attempting to save our family home, and the death of a parent) we faulted on the original loan which now includes back interest plus additional interest at 24.9%, plus so called attorney fees. I guess they will take our house next, or tell us not to feed our children because their profit is paramount to our lives.

I've attempted calling them twice today..on two different phone numbers and they are not answering ..hmmm..if I'm late on my credit card they sure as heck call me at all hours of the day and night...if this a freaking holiday or what?

I am trying to get my payoff on my auto loan and I cannot get through either via phone or the web ?Any suggestions ?