In this time and age when competition is high and new comers don't lock you in contracts, we got scammed into Capital One's 3 years contacts.For 3 years they charged us one of the highest rate due to hidden charges that they did not disclose to us at the time of signing.

After 3 years we felt reveled and moved to another company but Capital 1 started to bill $120 a month while we were not using their services. We found out that even after 3 years Capital One sign you in automatic yearly contract if you don't call them and request not to add another year's of contact.

They charged us $750 on top of that to get out of contract.Please do not sign for Capital One unless you want to suffocate your finance.

Review about: Capital One Account.

Had an Experience with Capital One?

Comments

I agree...I have never dealt with a more UN-professional organization than them.

By the way you can't call to cancel you have to put it in writing. After they hit me for the additional one year contract without notice and increased my rates, they charge you $250.00 to cancel your contract. I wanted to choose to keep the account open and wait until my contract ended but they told me since I signed up with another provider they would charge my account anyway.

My biggest problem with them is that they decided out of the blue to short one of my deposits by 1K after they auto renewed my contract.

This cause me to overdraft my account.I have now learned they will keep the 1K for 10 months before returning it saying it's insurance in case one of my charges comes back.