Called Cap One to make a payment off active debit card.Have used card with Best Buy, Amazon.com, and many others.

After dealing with a person whose understanding of the English language was minimal, finally got another individual. Stated my security code wasn't being accepted. Wasn't willing to contact anyone to question that even after I'd stated it was indeed active and had been used that day without any problem. They don't mind charging you a late fee, and, when you attempt to make a payment, they won't accept it.

You can't win with these idiots.Am closing account immediately with these incompetent idiots.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Capital One. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Capital One.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cards category for more informed decision or compare Capital One to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Capital One?

Comments

Discover Bank - Masters of the Merchant Defense/Nickel and Diming Customers Discover Bank "No matter how wrong a merchant is, Discover will almost always side with them in a dispute, on top of this, they will nickel and dime customers, risking alienating/losing them...." Read more What to do if Direct Express refuses to help you... The next step Direct Express "I am writing a review for Direct Express prepaid debit for Government Benefits. I had read hundreds of dissatisfied consumers. I had unauthorized activity on my card, my claim was..." Read more Capital One - Charge Review from New York, New York Capital One "Horrible customer service bunch of frauds, I was charged double for $79.95 I contacted them more than 100 times nothing has changed I am paying minimum payment monthly to capital..." Read more Synchrony Financial - HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE with no resolution in sight!  Costing me a LOT OF EXTRA $$$$ Synchrony Financial "This is a copy of a complaint I filed with Synchrony Financial via a "complaint form" I found at Elliot.org. This company is a farce and I'm pretty sure my..." Read more Rooms To Go - Fake "Top Grain Leather" Rooms To Go "I am on my third couch from Rooms to Go because of the poor quality. The "top grain leather" wore through the top layer revealing fabric in less than 8..." Read more Honey Maid - Awful, disgusting, Rip Off Honey Maid "I responded to the pissed customers review. I too agree your product now is absolutely TERRIBLE. Just bought a box and found complete false advertisement on the front of the..." Read more Pottery Barn - No one care once you received order Pottery Barn "I order logan office furniture set with two cabinets, two hutch and one desk in HEWN OAK finish. I received furniture and it is good quality but one cabinet has..." Read more Renters Warehouse - Scammers Renters Warehouse "Renters warehouse is nothing but slum lords. They hang up on there customer's when calling to have up stairs bathroom that is pouring into the kitchen fixed. We said we..." Read more