Verified Reviewer

1.6

I tried to log into my acct year before last and got mesg to call 800.239.7054 maybe fraud on my acct. Called several times and finally got a person I couldn't hardly understand accent.

Asked about fraud and he said acct locked and needed to verify lots, and I do mean lots of personal info. When he got to wanting a copy of my driver's license I paused and said NO. It was a while back but remember something like getting a dial tone. I have called several other times only to be put on hold for 15+ minutes each, one over 22min.

After this, I just told them to cancel my acct. Said he couldn't close without copy of dr license. What!I just called today and got a fraud lady and asked why I am still getting letters. She again asked all the same questions and then put me on hold for 18min 34seconds.

After she got back, she said she would need more infor and more personal questions. I said again Close acct and hung up. Worst service I seen for some time. Cards now cut up and again after checking mail, another letter saying my acct is on hold until I call again.

Trash it goes and will not open any others. Hopefully this will not negatively affect my credit score, currently and 815.

Preferred solution: leave me alone as each time increases my blood pressure. .

Comments